We are looking to hire a Full-Time Academics Assistant (AA) that will support the Academics department of the business. This support will be crucial as the business is currently in transformation mode from our branding to our positioning.
We are looking for an AA specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent (or close-to fluent) written and spoken English
- Fluent (or close-to fluent) written and spoken Spanish
- Experience working at a language school (in any capacity) OR teaching languages
- Experience in an administrative or operations role
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office / Google Drive
- Experience with creating processes/organization and/or SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Experience working remotely`
- In the Americas (or can work a similar timezone)
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Assist with day to day admin tasks for the academics department
- Assist with initial recruitment of teachers
- Assist teachers with technical questions and concerns on a daily basis
- Work closely with class coordinators on student/teacher issues and KPIs
- Assist with creating and conducting webinars to help both teachers and students
- Have weekly 1-on-1 calls with team members as well as teachers
- Assist with academics related emails
- Create processes for the academics department to improve efficiency
- Enjoy the benefits of remote work, getting things done and learning from wherever you want
- Learn about and gain experience in an online language school
- Get paid to learn everything from HR, Marketing and Operations.
- Be part of a transforming organization and contribute to the scale and growth
This Position Is Perfect For You If...
You're a fast learner.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information. You’ll need to put in the effort necessary to improve existing processes.
You're a self-starter.
We're looking for someone who gets shit done and delivers on time. Ideally you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand.
You’re super organized.
This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of everything. Ideally you’re used to using a project management tool (or two).
Our hiring process is made up of 5 parts, so please keep in mind that some time will need to be dedicated for a questionnaire, video, paid test project, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. We look forward to hearing from you soon!