We are looking for a responsible, proactive and fun-to-work-with Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Some of the tasks include but are not limited to:
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Organizing and scheduling appointments
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities.
- Making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and Google Drive.
- Start your cover letter with -I'm a Google Drive guru- so I know you read the whole description.
- Ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the office.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists using FileMaker
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Reliability must be your strongest quality.
- You internet connection needs to be very strong as you might at one point will have videoconferencing software, VOIP, TemaViewer and Chrome/Firefox/Safari opened at the same time.
- Less than 3 hours of difference between EDT and your timezone would be ideal.
- Experience with WordPress
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency using Google Drive (Specially Sheets and Docs)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
We are looking for someone who would like to be part of a Team, can communicate well and wants to work along other great human beings towards a shared purpose.
I look forward to hear from you!