Our Founder, an inspiring author, and education leader seeks a full-time American Executive Assistant. The position will support her in both her professional and personal life and will require exceptional organizational and writing skills.
· Supporting the principal on a daily basis with projects related to speaking engagements, media appearances, books and articles
· Developing her own as well as company presence across social media channels and other branding platforms
· Seek publishing opportunities and be closely involved in the booking and preparation for speaking engagements, investment outreach and other related events
· Put together PowerPoint slide presentations and will also send out mass mailings for promotional purposes
· Creating and publishing their own content for our upcoming Cookbook and Software platform
· Submitting queries to funding opportunities, video creations and other administrative tasks
· US Citizens only (Because we don't have any revenue right now and we are funded by a US grant we can only pay American citizens but we have other unpaid internship opportunities)
· Familiarity and love for main social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
· Experience with Mailchimp and creation of Newsletters is preferred
· The assistant will be able to work remotely. The schedule will typically be 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, but the assistant must be flexible to occasionally work later or on weekends as projects or deadlines necessitate.
· Sales and content writing experience
· Excellent computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft products
Applicants just out of school are welcome, but they must be fully comfortable to multitask, read between the lines, and be open to tackling any type of assignment that comes their way. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and work well under pressure.
The ideal candidate will be prepared to treat their relationship with Chef Koochooloo as more of a life mission than just a job, and must be comfortable with using their personal accounts, profiles, and connections to advocate for the company.
This is a dynamic project-based role supporting a fast-growing Ed Tech startup and entrepreneur who is passionate about education.
Each candidate will be asked to submit a sample assignment.