Cloudagents a UCC company is a global leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. Cloudagents a UCC company provides OmniChannel Front Office BPO services globally with Native Speakers in 150+ languages and is currently looking for a talented individual for our international team.
We can accept only U.S. citizen applications for this position.
• As a Healthcare Appointment Consultant, your role is to reach out to people who would like to take part in clinical studies and make an appointment with them at the respective doctor they
chose during the prescreening that has been done before
• You would be making outbound calls and schedule an appointment in the system provided by
• You and the Team will be responsible for a daily pool of patients to call and make appointments with.
• American English language knowledge
• Soft-sell skills, persuading patients to enroll
• Strong presentation, writing and organizational skills
• Entrepreneurial attitude and teamwork-oriented
• Nursing degree or Health care related experience is preferred
• Experience in marketing and consumer engagement
• Able to work minimum 4 hours a day
• Located in the U.S.A.
****Attend training: 2 weeks paid training asap start ****
Payment: 10 EUR/hr
Work Environment Requirements:
• Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the help-desk agent's home)
• USB Headset (separatmicrophone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
• Computer or Laptop with Windows operating system and
• Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
• We use cloud based call center technology - You need to download our call handling system, which needs to be tested.
• We train all of our agents online before the beginning of any project
• We monitor the progress of agents and acknowledge successful inquiries