At KishMan Solutions, we inspire and bring business online. We offer broad range of IT products and help businesses across the globe to bring their business online. For last many years, we are providing IT service, SaaS solutions and sponsored & supported community events.
We are looking to add B2B SALES SUPERSTARS to our team. We are an established growing company with a 7+ year track record using proprietary technology looking for talent that is highly motivated and ready to help expand our offerings in these uncertain times. This is a remote work and you need to have computer and high-speed internet connection to perform on this job. There is no travel and daily commute required.
- Find, connect, communicate with businesspersons in specific industries and sell our software products.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and social media.
- Generate new business, create new customers and close deals on a daily basis. Maintain professional relationship with clients.
- Input, access, analyze, organize, create and communicate information and ideas using computers, software, email, web applications, smart phones and other digital devices.
- Be honest in work and build professional relationship with superiors & team members.
- Your workplace must be safe, healthy and far away from any potential hazardous appliance or equipment.
- Guide and process customer orders and inquiries in a fast-paced environment.
- Help customers navigate product’s site and help them understand features.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability.
- Sales Consultant should close at least 3 to 5 deals per week, at a bare minimum.
- Basic training will be provided. You need to learn, improve, excel and deliver service.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and professionally with clients. At work, client service skills are required to interact with clients on behalf of the employer.
- Teamwork & ability to interact with supervisor & others within company.
- Ability to exchange thoughts and information with supervisor & others within company.
- Ability to understand and use digital systems, tools and applications, and to process digital information.
- Ability to input, access, analyze, organize, create and communicate information and ideas using computers, software, point-of-sale equipment, email, podcasts, web applications, smart phones and other digital devices.
Eligibility: You must be between 20 to 30 years of age. You must be a Canadian citizen, or permanent resident.
Based on the performance evaluation, you will be considered for regular employment. The role serves as the main purpose to generate new business, create new customers and close deals on a daily basis. If interested please send your short resume (only English).
If selected, you will require to sign employee declaration, non-compete and non-disclosure agreements. You will need to provide copy of your ID, and proof of eligibility.
Only serious inquiries. People responding with related experience and adequate knowledge of sales will be contacted.
Candidates with NO sales background or with NO ambition to make sales career are not encouraged to apply.
Contract length: 8 weeks
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Apprenticeship
Salary: $15.00 per hour (CAD)