Creatella is an ambitious and enthusiastic Venture Builder, empowering visionary entrepreneurs to build the best startups in FinTech, EdTech, HealthTech etc, around the globe. Born in Singapore, with European and Japanese roots and a highly diverse team spanning 20 countries, we aim to become the largest tech startups builder in the bustling South East Asia.
Creatella is currently working together with a venture builder, Envolve Data and we are looking for an experienced Back End & ETL Engineer whose main responsibilities will be to plan, design, build and test data flows to feed and continuously enrich Envolve Data’s Data Mart. It will involve working with various data sources and providers to understand the communication protocols, the data feeds data model and how to they map to Envolve Data’s data model, manage reference data life cycle (Master data management), exception and error logging as well as the full audit trail of all the data processing activities using metadata extensively. Due to the volumes data ingested, specific focus on performance optimization of the ETL process is paramount.
This role reports to the CTO and requires close collaboration with the CTO and the Engineering team.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
**WHAT YOU’LL DO **
* Build projects form the ground up, making them beautiful, intuitive and delightful
* Work closely with our team, learning from pros and developing interns
* Produce Extract, Transform & Load solutions (batch and real time) in support of data warehousing and data management.
* Develop all data warehouse models and prepare reports for all meta data integration into systems and draft all ETL scripts and prepare required reports for all end users.
* Grow as a badass engineer, learning the best technologies to write hybrid apps
* Be supported to learn and grow towards your goals, whatever they may be
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
* Exciting, dynamic project to work on: Envolve Data
* A skyrocketing learning curve : We give you the freedom to take on challenges, and we know that failing fast is an opportunity to learn
* Develop your entrepreneurial side
* Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want
* Additional opportunities as we grow and learn together
* Experience in AWS Glue, basic ETL Airflow using Python Programming and Scripting Language
* Basic knowledge in Data Warehouse Experience, ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) programming experience
* Experience with MySQL in Cloud based environment (experience with AWS Aurora a plus)
* Strong programming and analytical skills with the ability to review, analyse and understand business requirements and internal database source and target state architecture.
* Good knowledge of Laravel
* Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Golang, gRPC, microservice, DevOps, CI/CD is a bonus
* Available full-time 40 hours/week or more at Singapore timezone.
* Experience on a remote team a plus
PERSONAL QUALITIES (as important as skills!)
- Entrepreneurial: You might be already be a founder or have that startup spirit - you certainly don’t want to just be an employee.
* Creative: You think outside the box to relentlessly find innovative solutions
* Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We’re ambitious and we want you to be too!
- Quality-driven: You create great work you’re proud of!
- Team player: You share ideas, convey the vision, empower your team