Do you want to work on the next revolution in DeFi and Crypto? Do you believe in a decentralized future and the future of payments and finance on the blockchain? Then TokenMinds has an amazing opportunity for you!
TokenMinds is voted the No. 1 Crypto agency worldwide by Hackernoon and other renowned media. Our mission is to develop the most cutting-edge and user-adopted blockchain applications, helping entrepreneurs to build the future and increasing the speed of blockchain adoption by offering token integration solutions for companies.
You’ll be working with top talent in blockchain on renowned DeFi/dApp/NFT projects backed by Binance Ventures and others. Our team works mostly remote using a suite of virtual office tools such as Gather.town, Zoom, Slack and more. We are also part of the major blockchain conferences worldwide where you are able to meet the team and clients in person.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager, with the responsibility of leading initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 4 years’ prior blockchain / crypto industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English writing skills.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Solid grasp of what value digital assets bring to projects, how digital assets business models work, how startups raise funds through token sales, the latest key industry trends, etc.
- Work with an international team of blockchain experts.
- Opportunity to build and grow your global network of blockchain leaders.
- Access to high-profile blockchain events.
- Huge high profile professional network gain as a side effect of constant engagement in negotiations with VCs, angel investors, and startups` C-level executives.
- Have the opportunity to work remotely or from our office