We are on the hunt for some epic talent to join our CampusPress family,
You’ll be working on various WordPress projects across WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs.
The role will involve:
- Providing support by email to our Edublogs and CampusPress customers.
- Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
- Contributing to testing and QA with updates to WordPress core, plugins, and themes.
- Coordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff.
- Being an active part of the Incsub team.
Reach for the skies, we have a heap of many challenges and opportunities for those who aspire to do more!
- Have a really good familiarity with WordPress, might even be able to code (PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS) a bit, or a lot, even better
- Amazingly great communication skills
- Impressive response times, typing speed (it matters)
- Interpersonal skills, including the powers to swiftly build rapport with both current and potential customers
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Enjoy collaborating with others and don’t back down from a challenge
- Love people and love yourself!
We like all staff to be working 40 hours a week, but if you did want to work more hours, that’s also cool with us.
- Offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get
What Should I Do Now?
Download our https://incsub.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/CampusPress-Support-Enthusiast-Task-Sheet.pdf, answer those questions and then submit your application. It’s that simple!
We are unable to consider applications that fail to demonstrate a high level of written communication.