Landing.Jobs was founded under the belief that individuals must have ownership of their professional careers in order to ensure their ability to keep up with the future of work. Essentially, our mission is to change the way careers are planned and executed. In order to accomplish this vision, Landing.Jobs was created to provide tech professionals with the best way to find their career's next opportunity.
As Client Success Manager, you will be part of the Business Operations Team, which is responsible for ensuring the marketplace is effectively working for our companies, and that they are able to find the right talent at our platform.
You will be responsible to make sure companies are matched with the right tech talent, managing a tech recruiters team, and sourcing for talent when needed, both in the Landing.Jobs platform and beyond, and enable companies to use our product features to the fullest. You will also be responsible for managing client accounts and advising them on how to be more competitive and attractive for tech talent.
What you will be doing
- Plan and execute initiatives to accomplish both Hiring and Revenue goals, always focusing on increasing the # Hired candidates by our clients and striving for client satisfaction
- Control of the candidates' pipeline, identifying bottlenecks and challenges, and coming up with potential solutions to overcome them
- Give support to clients to improve their hiring practices and streamline hiring process operations
- Support Talent in your clients' pipeline, including help with decision-making regarding salary negotiations and relocation processes
- Be involved in different and challenging projects across the company
- Key Requirement: At least 2 years of experience in recruitment and sourcing, preferably for tech profiles, or, ideally, a Tech Talent Acquisition Business Manager role.
- You are extremely empathic and a people's person, and have experience dealing with either people and companies in a business environment
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese
- Positive and proactive attitude, always aiming for more
- Data-driven mindset and solution-oriented
Nice to have
- Previous startup experience
- Previous experience in an international environment
- Capacity to manage challenging projects and willingness to manage teams
Benefits & Perks
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Budget for monthly professional skill training
- Career Development mapping
- Free Fruit, Coffee, and Tea at the Office
- Remote-friendly policy (yes, even after the lockdown)
- Extra Day off for Employee of the Month
- Employee Discounts + Birthday Gift Voucher (for food, gym, pharmacy, outside of work activities, and travel)
- Bi-weekly Team Building/Bonding Activities (Lunch, organised events, learning sessions etc.)