Remote, UTC -1 to +2
http://www.sourcefabric.org shares technology and experience worldwide to help create quality, independent journalism. We make and implement solutions based on open source software.
We are seeking a full-time assistant to join our marketing communications team.
You will be dealing with
- Production of digital content related to Sourcefabric and our products
- Run social media channels
- Help produce and distribute newsletters
- Proofread deliverables in print and online
- Research and stay up to date with the industry news and market developments
- Help produce press releases, product descriptions and case studies and other communications material
- Assist in video content production
Preferred skills and experience
- Experience with publications in various media
- Previous experience in marketing communications is a plus
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Native English speaker or nearly native knowledge
Bonus experience and skills
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite
(Some of) the perks…
- An international environment: Find yourself surrounded by talented team members from across the globe (more than 14 countries).
- Flexible work arrangements.
How to apply
Send your CV (no more than two pages) and a cover letter (including your salary expectations).