We are looking for someone to run our content marketing and blog. The person chosen will be responsible for defining our content strategy, voice, and editorial calendar as well as edit each of the posts and ultimately publish the posts.
The ideal candidate would have experience doing running the content department for a different company or your own blog in the past.
Hubstaff is a fun company to work for and we are 100% remote. This position will report direct to our CMO.
- Developing the content strategy and voice of the company
- Developing the processes for our writers to follow and managing their work
- Updating the plugins on our Wordpress blog
- Creating valuable content based on topics / keywords
- Deciding on the correct keywords to target based on research
- Reporting on growth - must have a firm understanding of analytics
- Proofreading for grammar, spelling and tone
- Working with writers, assigning posts, managing the content production flow
- Working with our designer on the blog graphics for each post
- Setting up our posts for SEO
- Writing headlines and copy
- Managing the payments to writers
- Maintaining our image usage library
- Inserting CTA's / click to tweets, etc...
In short, this job is about making our entire content engine run.
- Wordpress admin
- Blog post writing