We are a start-up advertising agency and digital consultancy focused on helping brands be successful across the Amazon ecosystem. Our team of ecommerce and digital media experts drive brand engagement through Amazon Advertising products, and building and optimizing brands’ presence across the many Amazon properties. We are based in New York and have talent distributed remotely working from the cloud.
We are seeking a content specialist who will be responsible for sourcing and writing US-focused content and points-of-view relating to Amazon and the broader ecommerce sector.
Initially we expect two pieces of high-quality content to be produced weekly. Once approved, this content will then be distributed through various channels - blog, email newsletter, social (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) and relevant press (both vertical/industry specific and broader marketing press). Podcasts and video will be utilized once the foundation channels are proving successful.
The specialist would be initially tasked with the following-
- Review and interpret all news as it related to Amazon, competitors and the ecommerce sector
- Proactively suggest topics and pitch to Podean leadership on their merit
- Writing thought provoking articles for approval and distribution (two per week).
- Craft (with the help of Leadership) our POVs on key topics in the sector, and specifically those that impact our clients
- Write case studies to promote our work
- Ensure the content is optimized for SEO and tagged correctly
- Create a content calendar
- Write the copy for distribution across the various social channels
We would expect our specialist to possess the following-
- Immaculate writing skills
- Familiarity with publishing platforms (sites, blogs, newsletters)
- Comfortable soliciting and incorporating feedback
- Able to interpret and analyze news, not just regurgitate it
- Passion for the technology and ecommerce industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to form opinions that may not be obvious
- Clear articulation of thought
Ww would love to hear from you if you believe you are the right professional for this opportunity.