We are a boutique digital marketing agency based in Sydney, Australia looking to hire a content writer for our Web Projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conducting research and developing a working understanding of supplier products in order to produce quality written content.
- Writing, reviewing and editing engaging and persuasive sales copy for online product pages.
- Writing, reviewing and editing creative copy consistent with our Brand and style for our brand pages, and a range of other online and offline material.
- Creative writing for the blog, developing original content ideas generally a month in advance.
- Creating accurate, reliable and comprehensive information for all products, brands, categories and across the entire site in order to guarantee our customers a rich shopping experience.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills to deliver on deadlines.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Creative Writing, Arts, Communication, or related fields.
- 5+ years' experience in writing: experience in digital copy writing, and/or short-copy
- Knowledge of Australian Market/Have worked with Australian Clients previously
- Previous editorial, sub-editing and proofreading experience desirable
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Global Industry in a Tech Company
- Interesting Projects, Software, and Career Development
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest global tech projects in the Industry
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time