We are looking for serious, skilled, committed content writers who do what it takes to get a task done.
We are not the cheesy, round the corner, content factory. We are a boutique content marketing firm that seeks and delivers quality.
This is for those who love the art and craft of writing, and are open to writing assignments like blog posts, ebooks, case studies etc.
CHECK IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
- You agonize over ‘it’s’ and ‘its.’
- You need to get every single comma right in every post you make.
- You like to research and structure anything you write. Else it is not worth it.
- You are patient, and can listen to others before reacting.
- You are sincere and take your work seriously, and cherish a sense of pride in what you do.
- You do not throw tantrums. You do what it takes to get the work done.
- You don’t take feedback personally, but understand that content requirements may, at times, be different from what you thought them to be.
- You are happy to provide samples of your work, along with a link to your own blog.
- You love reading, and, ofcourse, writing.
There will be ongoing work.
You could be writing in any vertical - finance, technology, travel, health, food etc. We have projects across verticals.
When applying, please specify which vertical you write on.
Payment will be on a per word basis & based on your skill level. Given figure is indicative.
PS: Proposals without samples of work will not be considered.