We are looking for someone to completely manage the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) as well as collect contact data to add to the CRM. The Customer Relationship and Data Collection Associate will build and maintain relationships with agents, brokers, and prospective agents in the real estate industry. They provide agents with an overview of the client’s services, build rapport and provide quick responses to their inquiries.
Here are examples of Relationship Manager duties:
- Completely oversee customer relationship management (CRM) system from data entry, workflow creation, responses, and maintenance.
- Collect contact information for entry into the CRM.
- Connect with and engage with network on LinkedIn.
- Build and improve relationships with agents, brokers, and interested parties.
- Identify potential opportunities for additional recruitment and community
- Educate and inform agents about the company’s services and special offers and what makes it unique
- Attend to client complaints and resolve issues promptly.
- Issues reports and updates as needed
- Create content needed to attract and retain agents in the CRM
- Ensures a seamless process flow from the agent’s entry into the system through the onboarding of the agent.
- Administrative and back up support to the client as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Must have outstanding customer service skills.
· Strong interpersonal and active listening skills.
· Must have good computer skills.
· Must be highly detail oriented and have the ability to effectively multi-task.
· Must have excellent management and organizational skills.
· Basic Administrative Skills Required.
The position will start as part-time with the possibility of becoming full-time. Candidate must be available at least 4 hours each day between 9am-5pm CST. There is flexibility for the hours as long as they are complete in the time frame above.