Work from Home Customer Retention Specialist
The Company: Achieve Test Prep “Less time. Less money. Same Degree”
Achieve Test Prep is growing and expanding into new markets and products.
Achieve Test Prep has been voted among the Top 100 Companies for work from home jobs by a popular US based site.
We offer flexibility, 100% work from home, with no commute. A career at Achieve Test Prep allows our employees to cultivate a work life balance. We help our students further their educational and professional dreams. If you are creative and want a fun, rewarding, and collaborative work atmosphere this is the company for you.
The Location: Work from Home (Virtual Online). Position is open to outside of the US applicants.
The Schedule: Flexible schedule with availability during our Business Hours (Mon-Sun 8 am – 9 pm ET). Part-time (minimum 20 hours per week) or full-time available.
Employment type: Permanent job
- 100% work from home careers available
- Holidays off
- Cooperative working environment
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
Achieve Test Prep is currently seeking a Work from Home Customer Retention Specialist to join our team of energetic and positive professionals as a member of our Withdrawal Department. Employees are expected to provide a high level of Customer Service in an online environment and positively represent the Achieve Test Prep brand.
Main responsibilities :
- Taking inbound calls from customers regarding withdrawal requests
- Making outbound calls to customers to address withdrawal requests
- Providing support to withdrawal requests through voicemail and email
- Researching customers’ files ensuring a personable and professional approach
- Researching and selling company’s products and offers most likely to help customers efficiently
- Advising students in regards to resources and developing their success
- Strengthen Achieve Test Prep’s brand perception by speaking positively of the company, our products and services
- Keeping students active eventually graduating rather than dropping out or transferring
- Maintain and strengthen loyalty in customer relationships through friendly, professional, and accurate communication
- Enter and maintain accurate information in Salesforce
- Assisting in maintaining and monitoring electronic data for established customers
- Working on other support issues involving customer’s withdrawal requests as designated by business needs
- Assist with administrative duties and projects as assigned within the Sales Department
- Other tasks as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem Solving / Analysis
- Persuasive Abilities
- Solid time management skills
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptability to changes on a day-by-day basis
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Robust record of satisfactory Customer Service experience, including handling difficult and irate customers
- Experience with US customers, Sales and/or Retention appreciated
- Proficient computer and email skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus
- Experience with G-Suite is a plus
- Reliable internet connection
English – (Fluent Only) Must comprehend and communicate both written and verbally in English.
AA degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred / High School Diploma/GED plus relevant experience
Apply Online Click Here
Achieve Test Prep communicates frequently through email; please make sure to check your email regularly, including your Spam folder.
Achieve Test Prep is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You can learn more by visiting our website: www.achievetestprep.com