This job offer is a shortened version for Hubstaff Talent. Check out our full job and company intro here: https://www.notion.so/tldv/Come-work-at-tl-dv-8da9921dfaaa40d68450790a09d81efe
We're looking to offer a mix of equity (0.5 - 1.5%) and industry-standard compensation for all open roles. The rates are depending on the level of experience, but also the added value brought into the team! We like to focus on your trajectory, not your state. We believe that anyone with the right mindset and motivation can win against Goliath. As a consequence, were looking to promote from within.
General skills and personality traits important to us across the company
- Passionate about the future of remote and async-first culture
- You care about the problem we're solving
- You love https://productled.com/product-led-growth-definition/
- You're able to navigate through ambiguity and thrive in early startups
- You're able to break goals into a clear roadmap with milestones
- You're independent and can manage your own workload (and our expectations)
- You're curious and creative
- You're looking outside the box and are passionate to improve other business areas at tl;dv
- You love growth!
- You have strong writing skills and are a pro-active communicator
- Kind and honest personality
- BYOW - bring your own weirdness 🥰
This role is very important for us to fill as soon as possible. We recognize the high importance of Customer Success as one of the most important things to get right in the second decade of the 21st century. Our goal is not only to grow our user base, our goal is to create raving fans with every single interaction.
You'll be working closely with our COO and Co-Founder Carlo to:
- Effectively resolve customer questions through all of our channels in a considerate and timely manner
- Take ownership of technical issues and customers' problems from beginning to end
- Compose thoughtful and personalized responses to a variety of customer requests
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team
- Identify, reproduce and document bugs for the engineering teams
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team!
Go above and beyond:
Customer Success is only the start! We're looking to offer our first CS hire a much wider opportunity within tl;dv. Ready to become the Voice of Customer / Customer advocate at tl;dv? Here is how you will help our team to improve the Customer Experience:
- Source insights from customer feedback and distill them within the rest of the company
- Collect data and analyze where users churn and make suggestions to improve the funnel
- Collaborate with our Head of Design/UX Thali to conduct user research on your assumptions
- Collaborate with our product team to own the implementation journey end-to-end and see our CUSTOMERS WIN! 🚀
To learn more about tl;dv and our culture, check out our Notion 👉https://www.notion.so/tldv/Come-work-at-tl-dv-8da9921dfaaa40d68450790a09d81efe