We are looking for talented/ambitious individuals who are looking for challenging projects, meaningful work, personal and professional growth -- and to MAKE A DIFFERENCE in people’s lives.
Art Storefronts is NOT the place where you will have monotonous day job where you do the same thing every day. Aside from the focus of your role, you will take part and CONTRIBUTE TO THE OVERALL STRATEGY. You will be expected to contribute CREATIVE IDEAS, manage metrics, and have a direct impact on company performance. You will have the opportunity to LEARN A TON.
Let’s first talk about what Art Storefronts is NOT:
- We are NOT a call center where you are on the phones all day long.
- We are NOT a big corporate company where opportunity is limited and where you do the same thing every day.
- We are NOT a risky startup company that is unprofitable, needs capital, and may shut down.
- We are NOT run by amateurs.
- We are NOT looking for average people, procrastinators, low passion.
Now, let’s talk about what Art Storefronts is:
- We are 100% family-owned
- We are profitable, have zero financing concerns, and will never need to raise capital.
- We recently graduated from the gnarly startup phase and are now scaling the company.
- We are a ground-floor opportunity to come in at the perfect time, apply your ambition, take on a bunch of responsibility, and move forward in your career faster than you ever could anywhere else.
- We deliver a product and an experience that is actually meaningful and good for the world. Namely, we empower artists and photographers to take control of their lives, build valuable businesses, eliminate onerous middle-men and make the most money from their work.
- We are Customer Obsessed and use it as a guiding principle.
- We believe we should come to work every day enjoying who we work with, what we do, and be ready to tackle big problems and opportunities.
- We want high energy, high passion, overachieving, and a glass-is-half-full attitude.This should give you a good idea of who we are, and whether you believe you will be a good fit.
Now, here are some general details of the role we are hiring for here:
- MINIMUM 2+ years of technical and customer support experience
- Prior Management Experience a plus
- SaaS - E-Commerce platform experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Knowledgeable providing exceptional customer service
- Experience Onboarding Customers
- Extroverted, positive, and social personality
- Must be ambitious and looking to advance in your career
- Must be willing to wear multiple hats and be a flexible team member