We are looking for a tech-savvy, detail-oriented tech-savvy, Customer Success Manager based in Canada to join our growing solar and renewable energy customer success team. The Solution Specialist will gain detailed knowledge of our world-class Scoop® mobile-work Process Management and Automation (mPMA) and GLOO™ integration as a service (iPaaS) platforms as well as our target industries (Solar, Wind, EV, Battery Storage, etc.) Armed with these tools, the successful candidate will take a leading role in customer onboarding, training, account setup, and ongoing solution support of Scoop customers. Scoop Robotix is a rapidly expanding organization at the intersection of highly coveted technology and renewable industries and as such this position offers multiple avenues leading to expansion of skills and future leadership opportunities.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, or engineering.
- Technically savvy, comfortable with a variety of business SaaS tools with a strong appetite for continuous learning.
- 2-4 years experience in direct hands-on B2B software solution configuration.
- A proven track record with clear examples of successfully managing and implementing B2B software-based technical solutions.
- Great at organizing and creating clean, concise lists of ideas and project requirements
- Recent and extensive hands-on experience with modern CRM and project management tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to conduct online meetings and interviews.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and ability to improvise solutions to customer problems on the fly.
- Must be residing in Canada
- Bonus: familiarity with the solar and renewable energy industry or similar industrial field-oriented sector.
- Upon training, lead customer account onboarding, training and solution configuration
- Demonstrate and orient customers with best practices in mobile work process automation using industry-specific master accounts.
- Gather, document, and verify customer requirements using detailed meeting notes and actions.
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve customer accounts with existing and new capabilities. Proactively set up meetings to present ideas and solutions.
- Stay on top of each assigned customer account, and expand the radius of internal contacts and connections.
- Drive the development and continuous improvement of standard processes, best practices, and checklist-driven templates for improving the customer success process.