Sharpen your customer service skills and learn how to build websites while working from anywhere! We are looking for an outgoing, personable Customer Care Web Advisor to join our growing Website-as-a-Service team.
- Do you frequently get compliments from customers about your customer service skills and personality?
- Do you get enjoyment from crossing items off your to-do list or your fantastic organization skills?
- Would you love to learn more about WordPress and/or Website Design?
- Do you want the flexibility of working remotely?
If this describes you, please read on...
As a Customer Care Web Advisor, your goal is to make sure our customers are successful.
Multiple positions are available for between 30-40 hours a week. Hours are flexible but consistent.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Keeping tickets and tasks organized, customers answered, and tickets closed
- Helping new customers through the onboarding process
- Providing support to existing customers
- Prioritizing incoming requests from customers to handle the most urgent first
- Translate customer requests to our team of designers/developers
- Understand customer needs and setting realistic expectations
- Follow-up with existing customers and developers by phone/skype
- Scheduling calls between team members and customers
- Leading phone calls and virtual meetings with customers
- Performing screencasts for internal and customer-facing
- Occasional updates to WordPress-based websites
Basic Requirements Include:
- Past experience in customer service or customer-facing role
- You are comfortable emailing and verbally talking with customers
- You can demonstrate fantastic organization and prioritization skills
- You have hosted online or phone meetings with customers
- A working knowledge of G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, etc.)
- Available to work at least 30 hours a week, Monday-Friday sometime during normal business hours (flexible)
- Access to a computer or laptop
- The ability to work remotely
- Must reside in Texas, Missouri, New Hampshire, or Florida
- Experience with customer support ticketing software (Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc.)
- Some basic WordPress and/or project management knowledge is a plus
- Past use of project management software is a plus
- Experience working in Real Estate, Title Insurance, Legal, Insurance, or Mortgage fields
If serving as the bridge between customers and staff for a rapidly growing company sounds like a fun challenge, then we would love to hear from you.
We have an immediate need, so...
The first candidate who impresses us with initiative, clarity, and hustle, will get a shot at this opportunity.
So, if you meet the requirements, to apply please answer the following questions:
- Describe your previous or current position(s) and your responsibilities there?
- Describe your experience, if any, with any or all of the tasks in the job description?
- Why are you interested in this position? What are you looking to learn or gain out of it?
- What are your available hours to work (Time of day and hours per day)?
TitleTap is a website design company in the real estate, law, and title insurance industries that helps small business owners automate their website and marketing. This helps them convey the best version of themselves online, comply with regulations, and drive more business opportunities. We have succeeded not just because of our industry experience, but our unique value proposition to our prospects.
Our company has been growing year-over-year since our founding in 2013. This year our focus is on the product (rolling out long-awaited product features), people (gathering many happy customer references), and partners (helping grow strategic partners) that will propel the business to the next level of growth, but we aren't looking to do it alone!
Learn more at www.TitleTap.com.