This position is full time, fully remote, and for legal US residents only.
We are not interested in recruiters or software consultancies.
Stanson Health is a healthcare technology company in Los Angeles, CA specializing in clinical decision support. We are trying to help healthcare providers deliver better care by giving them timely, relevant guidance. We believe that good decision support can lower costs, improve care, and ultimately save lives.
Our Data Science group is searching for a Data Analyst to work on deriving insights from our various data sources and turning them into new product features. This is a unique opportunity for someone who enjoys detailed quantitative analysis and creative collaborations with clinicians and engineers to advance our healthcare intelligence platform.
We are looking for a candidate who is versed in writing code to gather and analyze large amounts of data and comfortable in communicating the findings in verbal and written form.
- Strong Python or R skills for collecting, manipulating, analyzing and visualizing data
- Knowledge of the Python scientific and data libraries such as Pandas and Jupyter is preferred
- Strong statistical knowledge
- Experience with SQL databases
- Strong analytic skills with special emphasis on experimental design and hypothesis testing
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner