Volkswagen Group is setting the pace for the mobility revolution. Volkswagen Digital Solutions (VWDS) is inspiring, executing and transforming Volkswagen Group’s Digital Strategy by (re-)questioning the things we know to be true today. VWDS is divided into three innovative tech units with more than 25 teams and 200 employees. This position is based in our tech unit MAN Digital Hub │Lisbon.
Do you remember the yellow buses from Carris on the streets of Lisbon? That’s us!
MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers serving customers in over 120 countries and together we are shaping the future of commercial vehicles by creating digital experiences here in Lisbon for our customers and users around the world. We aim to simplify business: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYuIom_UfDU
Our Mindset │Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests.
Our Target │Creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously.
Let’s work and have fun together!
What You Will Do
- Create and maintain data pipeline architecture;
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements;
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies;
- Build analytics tools that use the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Experience in building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets;
- Experience in building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management;
- Programming with functional programing and object-oriented script languages: Scala, Python, Java;
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders in English.
Nice to have
- Experience with big data tools and distributed clusters such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Kinesis;
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools such as Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, Glue Workflow
Benefits & Perks
- Agile environment where your ideas are valued;
- Continuous training and career development;
- Constant feedback;
- Access to Udemy;
- Commute allowance;
- Discounts on VW group cars;
- Access to VW pension funds;
- Smartphone with voice/data plan;
- Health and life insurance.