BE PART OF OUR GROWING TEAM IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!
We help sales and marketing teams prospect smarter and have thoughtful, personalized conversations at exactly the right time. We offer a deal intelligence platform that makes access to “big data” available to any corporate analyst or individual in real-time, allowing them to make better investment decisions.
We have built an environment where each and every member of our team is contributing to the growth and development of our service and our brand. We are positive, problem solvers, adaptable to change and solution oriented! Does this sound like a team you want to grow your career with?
The Data Operations Annotator role is a full-time role that will be primarily responsible for datacleaning initiatives. The majority of the work is to identify errors within records inside our database.
The Data Operations Annotator is expected to:
- Quickly & efficiently research and process quality data
- Communicate clearly with team members at all times.
- Work independently.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Understand & adhere to company mandated workflows & timelines.
- Adapt to changes quickly, and problem solve efficiently.
- Balance quality of work with set parameters to turn around work product.
- 4-year course graduate
- At least 3 years of work experience in any industry (more relevant industries an advantage)
- Web research experience
- Attention to detail
- Access to reliable high speed internet
- Excellent communication skills including comprehension skills to demonstrate ability to work on written specifications.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure quality work product.
- Knowledge & expertise with Google Drive, Sheets, and Docs
- Eagerness to learn!
Nice to have’s but not required:
- Experience with data cleaning
- Knowledge of Slack
- Typing skills (at least 40 wpm)
Intel® i-series (i3 or higher) or AMD Athlon® 64 processor or higher
Microsoft Windows 7 or later preferred
Multicore Intel processor
Apple Mac OS X 10.9 (Maverick) or later preferred
1 GB of RAM or higher
Latest versions of Google Chrome (preferred), Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari browser (Not dev/beta builds).
Working webcam and microphone/speakers or a headset
Stable Wired Internet Connection with Minimum of 1.5 mbps download and 0.5 Mbps upload
Candidate Selection Process:
1. Complete Pre-screen Questionnaire
2. Interview with Recruiter
3. Completed Trial Assessment Phase (Fixed Price)
4. Review of Fixed Priced Trial Output
5. Offer / On-boarding
Qualified candidates will show their attention to detail by completing the sentence "Datafox, I’m your Data Operations Annotator candidate because ...." as the opening sentence in your cover letter.