Zighra is a sensor-based cybersecurity company, leveraging the latest technologies and world's best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in invisible security. We're producing user-centric, technology-driven solutions to establish new paradigms in human-machine interaction. We're seeking to embed security into everything we do in our daily lives, including the way we drive, walk and talk. At Zighra, a Techstars startup, we're creating something new, something connected, and something with global impact. Zighra has been granted several patents in the sensor based authentication space with over 100+ citations from organizations like Google, Paypal ,Square, IBM, MS, Intel, Mastercard, Blackberry and Alibaba among others. We're a small team with big goals.
Your main objectives will be the design and implementation of a deep-learning based framework that uses mobile sensor data to perform user-authentication. Apart from the raw sensor data itself, certain high-level aspects related to the user like the walking patterns, phone handling, daily life events, etc. would help identify the real user of the device. Depending on the duration of the internship, you might additionally have the opportunity to gain a first-hand experience of deploying the framework you develop, on a device (mobile phone) and evaluate real-time performance. Zighra transforms mobile sensor data into human-relatable intelligence, and hence this project sits at the heart of its technology.
- Strong background in math and an analytical mindset.
- Passion for solving challenging deep learning problems.
- Ability to quickly qualitatively and quantitatively assess a problem.
- Ability to work productively with team members, identify and resolve tough issues in a collaborative manner.
- Basic knowledge of Python and software development.
- Being familiar with MySQL, MongoDB.
- Previous research experience in Machine Learning specifically anomaly detection is a big plus.
Contract length: 4 months
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Remote
Salary: From $35.00 CAD per hour