Job Type: Full-Time / Work-from-Home
Work Hours: 07:00am to 04:00pm PH time
Salary/Offer: $10-15 AUD per hour
Ooze Studios is looking for a Developer with 4+ years experience in website development and integrating various marketing technologies.
The ideal candidate for this role must be passionate about innovation and driven to improve the customer’s digital experience. You will be working with the Ooze Studios team to develop and update client websites and create new website projects, while maintaining seamless integration with our existing martech and ad tech platforms.
- Develop personalised experiences for customers across client websites and digital marketing channels
- Integrate platforms within the Ooze MarTech stack
- Deploy the infrastructure for data-driven marketing campaigns and personalised experiences across a modern marketing/ad tech stacks
- Develop new website projects e.g. WordPress - Divi theme
- Conduct QA and testing to ensure the experiences are working as expected
- Be the tech support for website and martech issues/bugs for our clients and team members
- Project coordinate new website projects and their deadlines with team members and clients
- Coordinate website content management tasks and projects for clients
- Manage and report monthly hours budgets to ensure projects are meeting expectations
- Make website improvement suggestions to clients that are aligned with their digital goals
- Liaise with clients over video and audio calls, and emails, to ensure information is being exchanged in a timely manner and within project deadlines
- Update WP site for content management tasks via Trello or m.com, and ensure they are SEO & master keyword friendly
- Develop and QA landing pages and ensure goal tracking is working for ad campaigns when launched
- Continually develop Ooze website in conjunction with designer to make it the best agency website possible
- Fix and debug websites and ecom shops (WooCommerce, Shopify)
- Quality assess dev projects (landing pages, mobile apps, websites, web apps) as required for cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Ensure user flow is unbroken and is optimised
- Make suggestions for improvements that fit within the scope of the project
- Fix and debug martech issues to ensure optimal tracking setup
- Work with Account Manager to ensure that CRM, GA, FB and other marketing tools are set-up correctly during client onboarding.
- Research and recommend new software for process improvement
- Develop new websites and work with Ooze’s design team to create CRO optimal websites
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of working in a front-end Wordpress and MarTech development role (or similar roles)
- Digital Agency experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, tag management platforms such as Google Tag Manager, onsite testing tools and marketing automation platforms such as ActiveCampaign, and FB Pixel
- Ability to create conversion rate optimised digital experiences with event tracking to allow the marketing team to optimise the journey further
- Passionate about discovering the best ways to use martech / adtech technologies to enhance customer experiences.
- Experience with data processing tools (e.g. BigQuery, SQL)
- Experience in cross-product integration to create omni-channel experiences
- Proven understanding of software development best practices and design patterns.
- Wordpress experience is required
- Skills & Qualities required for this role:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Able to work effectively and autonomously in a very fast-paced environment