· Interact with our clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
· Collaborate with other disciplines and use their in-depth knowledge of deployment/configuration management tools in a B2B and B2C platforms to deliver business solutions with and for our clients.
· Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
· Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team**_ _**
· Primarily support customer operation including directly troubleshooting and resolving production problems
· Perform root cause analysis, diagnose and correlate all necessary information to determine the appropriate course of action, and escalate unresolved issues as appropriate.
· Schedule, test and deploy regular fixes, patches and upgrades of WebSphere Commerce components and WebSphere based solutions to multiple environments.
· Configure and update SSL certificates for WebSphere servers as required.
· Work across teams to ensure the highest level platform performance, availability and disaster recovery.
· Identify opportunities for tuning enhancements to components such as, but not limited to, OS and JVM parameters and configurations, garbage collection, caching, queuing, connection pools, plug-ins and JDBC drivers.
· Monitor Application Server performance and work with application development teams to identify and deploy solutions for performance problems.
· Hands on installation and configuration of WebSphere Application and Commerce Server in a clustered environment
· Identify areas for automation using tools or scripting languages
· Connect with HCL+IBM and other software vendors to clearly articulate problems and obtain solutions.
· Connect with hosting provider teams to debug problems, articulate and follow up on service requests, and escalate/track critical issues.
· Performance load/stress testing and performance tuning of all tiers including: web server, IBM WAS application server, HCL Commerce, HCL Commerce Search and the IBM Db2 database.
· Evaluate and report on new tools and techniques for monitoring and securing an e-Commerce site
· Documentation -- Prepare and maintain thorough documentation of technologies, standards and procedures.
· 5+ Experience in the DevOps field in the Retail & E-Commerce space
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Good understanding of memory management, thread/connection pooling etc.
· Strong knowledge in DevOps implementation & Practices
· Strong knowledge in AWS/Azure Cloud implementation
· Strong knowledge in CICD pipeline implementation with best practices
· Hands-on experience in these tools & technology
· + GitHub/BitBucket/Jenkins/Maven/Bamboo/JIRA etc
· + Testing Tools like Selenium/Cucumber/JMeter etc
Benefits & Perks
· Competitive Salary
· One of the best health insurances available
· Snacks & Drinks in the office every day
· Regular compensation reviews
· Exciting opportunities to travel and experience international business clients
· Pet-friendly offices
· Flexible holidays
· Flexible working hours
· Remote work
· Regular team gatherings