Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customer's experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business.
We build products and platforms that power solutions in Big Data, IoT, and more generically Data Management, Analysis, and Visualization space. Some quick examples:
We are looking for someone with experience defining CI/CD pipeline/automation of enterprise applications using Jenkins, Github, Azure DevOps, Docker, K8S, Terraform, and binary artifact repositories.
Create, modify, maintain, and manage mission-critical build and deployment pipelines for multiple development teams.
• Provision systems and clusters for dev teams and for DevSecOps development support production systems like Artifactory, Sonarqube, Xray, and Blackduck.
• Ensure Service Level Agreements are successfully delivered.
• Define and develop solutions to technical problems that arise.
• Use your expertise to input into reengineering and design.
• Act as a subject matter expert for focus areas across the technology space.
• Actively look for the latest tools and technologies within or outside the company.
• Actively learn and help to implement the new industry standards related to products, people, and processes.
• Identify the inefficiencies in the process and help the team to improve them to maximize the team’s performance.
• Collaborate with different stakeholders on managing project milestones, short-term, and long-term planning, etc.
• Manage and control cloud resource consumption, scaling, and cost control.
• Help to identify the dependencies, risks, and bottlenecks in the projects proactively.
- Must have experience in configuration management tools, preferably Terraform and Ansible.
- Understanding of software component packaging and dependency management.
- Strong familiarity with JFrog Artifactory or Sonatype Nexus.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and other container management solutions.
- Awareness of code quality, security, and license compliance standards and passion for implementing “shift-left” checks into build pipelines.
- Awareness of tools used to check and monitor software standards: Sonarqube, OWASP, WhiteSource, Coverity, Blackduck, Qualys, JFrog Xray, and similar.
- Must be able to self-manage, balance priorities, and act independently.
- Full life-cycle project experience / Experience in the agile software development process.
- Hands-on experience with CICD pipeline technologies like Jenkins pipelines, Github actions, Tekton, Azure DevOps CI/CD, and similar.
- Linux systems administration
- Awareness of cloud services administration on at least one of the major cloud platforms—preferably Azure.
- Understanding of virtualized networking on cloud platforms Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Some experience with monitoring, metrics, and observability platform technologies like Datadog, Dynatrace, New Relic, Splunk, Sumo, Prometheus, Elastic, Zabbix, or Nagios.
- A passion for technology, automation, and innovation.
- Good communication & presentation skills. Proactive and collaborative team member.
- Problem-solving skills including knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
- Desire to collaborate engage with engineering teams to facilitate our product development and delivery.
Benefits & Perks
- Health plan (extendable to spouses/children)
- Annual bonus
- Mobile phone and communication plan
- Gym reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Informal and relaxed work environment
- Lots of growth opportunities
- Pension Fund
> If you ever get to retire, then the company will pay you something for as long as you live
- Life Insurance
> Because sometimes the code wins, but at least your family will get good money
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.