Only freelancers kindly apply. Agencies, kindly excuse.
We are a fast growing online bookkeeping company headquartered out of New York. We provide high quality bookkeeping to clients in the NYC Tristate Area.
We are looking for a freelancer(s) that can edit, research, and write articles. As the Digital Content Creator, you are expected to create engaging, relevant, informative, and culturally-sensitive content related to bookkeeping & accounting. Our service is bookkeeping, exclusively through QuickBooks.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Create engaging, relevant, informative, and culturally-sensitive blogs. Experience in writing for the accounting and bookkeeping space a plus.
- Ability to write, edit and proofread quality written content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’ll also have a portfolio of blog posts to showcase your skills. References may be required.
- Assigned a set of topics to create content considering keyword & briefings provided.
- You must have previous experience working in Google shared drive & Google Documents.
- Selected candidate is expected to submit 4 articles for the first month.
- After that long term cooperation based on your availability.
- Pay will match your qualification. Paid via PayPal.
How To Apply-
- Provide a link to your CV, past sample work or your portfolio.
- Link to your social media to see how well you write & organize things.
- In the first line of your message, write “Digital Content Creator | Hubstaff,”
Due to the overwhelming number of applications, kindly allow some time to get back to you. You will hear back from us if we are interested to interview.
Thank you for your interest.