We are looking for someone who can help tell our story, both through our website and through other marketing assets. This position requires a combination of creativity with a clear understanding of our team's business objectives.
A successful candidate must have the ability to operate independently while also taking direction from management in order to support our digital marketing efforts. Our web development needs require someone who can update our website on a regular basis to adapt to developments in the real estate industry. For digital marketing, we need emphasis on lead generation and conversion, but this position supports the ongoing development and execution of the team’s digital marketing strategies.
This position participates in all matters relating to digital advertising and web development; keyword optimization for web content, re-targeting campaigns and related metrics reporting. Specifics include accurate analysis of data to provide customer insights and action.
- Identify content needs and propose creative new ways to tell the company’s story.
- Work closely with Company administration and other stakeholders to create compelling content targeting different buying personas across different markets.
- Perform ongoing website amendments and design revisions using WordPress and HTML/CSS
- Manage and optimize monthly ad spending, if necessary
- Synthesize response data and make sound, actionable recommendations
- Create dashboards and present analytic findings
- Manage digital assets such as images or videos for use in display or re-targeting campaigns
- Provide strategic insight and execute tactical improvements based on end-user engagement and promotional metrics
- Research, write, and edit content, including but not limited to blog posts, social media posts, webinars, video scripts, infographics, emails, presentations, press releases, interactive content and web copy.
- Develop and manage editorial calendar and source content and asset creation from team members and other contributors.
- Measure and report on content effectiveness and optimize programs and content based on analysis.
- Design images to accompany content. Work with freelance resources on design and marketing assets as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3+ years experience in content marketing and social media promotion
- Experienced in Wordpress website design and development
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of appropriate web design and functional best practices
- Business acumen – possess insight to larger digital business goals and objectives and understand how the role fits into overall strategy
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple obligations and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – experience in creating, composing and writing ad based copy highly preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience developing compelling content across the types listed above
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment