Our Client is an Amazon company specializing in sports and outdoor products.
For this position, we are in search of a Digital Marketing Specialist who is a Klaviyo Expert that can take our online presence to the next level.
This position will require constant monitoring of advertising campaigns, including, but not limited to social media campaigns, Google Ads, and email marketing. We are looking for someone who has previous experience with promoting a brand, which means bringing traffic to product listings and conducting lead generation. The successful candidate will cooperate with other members of the team to create content, manage social media posts, work with influencers and ensure that all content is being used to its full potential. The successful candidate will manage the E-commerce image in a cohesive way to achieve marketing goals.
The position will require one to be highly organized and working hard to outperform the competition. Beyond experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in written and verbal form.
This role is 100% remote work.
In this role you will:
- Manage SEO
- Optimize Blogs
- Work side by side with the copywriter and graphic designers
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Consistently plan and execute a content calendar on all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok)
- Work with GoogleAds, Facebook Ads, funnels, and email marketing through Klaviyo
- Social media advertising (influencer marketing, boosted posts, ad campaigns, audience/targeting management, reporting)
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Be responsible for sales reporting from all media channels
- Work with the brand team to drive sales and increase conversion rate
- Optimizing all ads and managing their performance
- Researching and analyzing competition
- Sending outside traffic directly to Amazon listings
- Sending traffic to Shopify listings, blog articles, and landing pages
- Lead generation
- Develop a messaging strategy
- Collect and analyze data
- Create and maintain up-to-date records of SOPs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience with Digital Marketing
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Specialist
- Klaviyo Expert
- We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Must have experience in E-commerce/ Activewear / Sporting goods. Relative to this experience please provide a strong portfolio upon application
- Previous experience sending traffic to Amazon listings would be very beneficial
- Familiar with direct to consumer advertising using email and messenger advertising
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable competency in organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Shopify, eBay, and Etsy is a plus
- Familiarity with ClickUP is a plus
Work From Home Set-Up & Work Schedule. Since this role is 100% remote, we require:
- Stable internet service is a must. The primary internet should be cabled wired on either DSL or FIBER connection with a download/ upload minimum speed of 10 Mbps.
- Should have a backup internet solution - LTE Mobile Data or Pocket WIFI
- Willing to work the night shift - US EST Hours
- A desktop Computer or Laptop preferably with Intel i3 or equivalent processor, Windows 7 and above or MAC OSX OS, 8GB RAM
- A good headset with an extended microphone and noise cancellation is preferred
- Good external or integrated webcam