Young startup looking for ambitious and highly motivated Digital Media Specialist to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.. Flamingo is a community engagement solution providing fitness programming, concierge services and technology to large apartment and commercial buildings. We currently service all the major US cities including Chicago, Minneapolis, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Boston.
Who we are
Flamingo is an all-in-one community engagement solution. For residents in apartment buildings, this means an app with their building name and logo that they can use for everything from rent payment to booking maids. For property managers, this means a website where they can instantly book social events for their residents like chefs to cater or do cooking classes or fitness instructors to teach onsite fitness classes.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities. You should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement. In order for our company to win in the market, we have to act like we are a media company. This means creating an insane amount of content to engage various audiences including property managers and residents.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus