Europe, Latin America, North America only
We are looking to hire a motivated and resourceful Supply Chain & Logistics Manager who can be responsible for all supply chain management and logistics duties including booking and shipping methods, and the overall 3PL processes. This candidate should have in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems as well as have strong attention to detail and organization skills.
This is a Full-Time Remote position.
We are looking for a Supply Chain & Logistics Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent native verbal and written English communication skills
- 3+ years as a Logistics Manager or similar type role with a direct-to-consumer brand or Amazon FBA
- Experience in eCommerce logistics working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience in monitoring and maintaining logistics and supply chain inventory and records
- Has experience in implementing an automated system for tracking inventory across multiple locations and channels
- Has the ability to learn our processes, and making them your own
- Available to overlap with EST time zone (NYC) by at least 5 hours per day; our normal business hours are 10 am to 6 pm EST
- Ability to respond to messages (with discretion as needed) outside of stated working hours (i.e communicating with our suppliers in China on WeChat)
- Expertise with google sheets/excel required
- We have a flexible and remote work setup.
- If you outgrow your role, we will encourage and support you in a larger role.
- Work in a collaborative and passionate internal company culture.
- Be exposed to different eCommerce communities.
- We value developing skills and continually learning – attend workshops, webinars, courses, etc.
- Help give back and contribute to communities with our non-profit programs.