Email Marketing Coordinator
We have an immediate need for a talented Email Marketing Coordinator to create and manage our internal email marketing campaigns for our clients.
As an Email Marketing Coordinator, you will work on all of TGM clients to develop and maintain effective email marketing campaigns. You will craft email marketing strategies, automations, and flows. You will be responsible for reporting and identifying ROI, as well as staying abreast of email marketing trends.
As our email marketing specialist, it will be your job to manage the company’s email marketing strategies.
You will be responsible for Email Marketing Coordinator:
- Create automated brand awareness, add to cart, and post purchase email flows
- Understanding campaign objectives
- Setting reasonable objectives and campaign goals
- Ensuring that the finished project meets campaign goals while exceeding the industry’s best practices
- Tracking important email metrics and performance data (e.g., conversion rates, click-through rates, and open rates)
- Suggesting recommendations for increased performance
- Developing and implementing email automation
- Create and maintain a trigger email program that will react to the customer lifecycle and help to maximize sales
- Evolving the email program to ensure that we stay a step ahead of the competition
Requirements for Email Marketing Coordinator:
- 1-2+ years of Email Marketing and Deliverability, or ISP/ESP industry experience – The candidate should be familiar with laws, regulations and best practices of the email industry
- Experience with campaign management, including segmentation, development of house files, campaign creative asset development, testing, statistical significance testing, reporting, and analysis
- Understanding of Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Active campaign...
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Excellent time-management, multitasking, and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
This job pays hourly and is completely remote.