Poised Concierge specialises in providing bespoke lifestyle services to HNWI client. Our services range from sourcing high-end serviced accommodation, Home/property management, property acquisition to providing lifestyle such as Tickets & Hospitality access to events all over the word and personal shopping.
Poised is a concierge with amazing growth opportunities and we need the right person to join our team, to contribute in driving the vision and growing the business. This role will provide the right person with a unique opportunity to make tangible contributions to a growing company and effect change. If you are looking for a challenge, autonomy and an opportunity to contribute directly to business growth this is for you.
We are going through a transition, building a new team, development new services and packages to adapt to the shifting needs of our target market. You would be in the thick of quite a few business changes from changing our systems, new team onboarding, marketing and more. You would need to be comfortable making suggestions and contributing to various projects.
Click here for more – https://view.publitas.com/poised-concierge/poised-stanadard-brochure/
The ideal candidate will be extremely organised, driven and have an entrepreneurial mindset. You would be adaptable and have strong business and commercial acumen. You will have experience managing a remote team. You will enjoy diversity in your role and be willing to dip in various part of the business from assisting with business development, client management, assisting with organising our current systems and various administrative tasks. You would also enjoy building relationships at all levels across the business and with suppliers.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The role crosses over multiple areas within the business however, as a guide, the key responsibilities will usually include:
• Assist in managing & supervising 4 interns/apprentices
• Working alongside director to decide how to approach interns tasks
• Responsible for monitoring progress, keeping track of and structuring various tasks
• Assist the director in preparing PowerPoint presentations, research, email management
• Administrative tasks including but not limited to drafting emails, booking meetings
• Assist with current projects including but not limited to creating template responses, hiring procedures and more
• Act as the main point of contact and liaison to ensure that the client receives professional, excellent service at all times.
• Coordinate with suppliers, organizing tasks from booking housekeeping, maintenance, tickets to organizing flowers or grocery delivery, ensuring client requests are completed to specifications.
• Create and send client invoices on Quickbooks
The role is an evolving role
THE RIGHT PERSON
• Have experience in the luxury and hospitality industry or is interested in learning about said industry
• Ideally experienced working in the Luxury industry and HNWI
• Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies and/or how to maneuver to work around existing technology limitations
Things to know:
• There are many unknowns in the role and while we are not looking for a jack of all trades you’d need to enjoy the challenge of a start-up environment
• We believe that this is a partnership, as a business we should be better for hiring you and you should be better off too by becoming more employable, opportunity to explore other roles or areas of competency