Ahava Digital Group is a women-led digital consultancy helping to shift the perspective of Fortune 100 brands and media companies to grow devoted long-term relationships with women consumers in an emotional and intuitive way fuelled by data and technology to deliver a ROI.
We are seeking a diversity of game-changing digital leaders who want to be a part of a world-class team. BE SMART. BE NIMBLE. BE INTUITIVE. BE ADAPTABLE. And lastly, be filled with EMPATHY for all people.
Ahava Digital Group is looking for an Executive Assistant to the Chair and CEO who has exceptional organizing, written and verbal skills and a passion to learn the consulting/marketing/advertising/branding industry.
Must be highly client focused. Resourceful. Analytical. A generous and respectful team player who also excels independently. Knowledge of fortune corporations, media companies and a love iconic fashion and beauty brands in the advertising and branding industry. A life-long learner. Positive attitude with a desire to always take on more and grow.
- Lead assistant to the President & Chief Creative Officer of the firm.
- Wide-ranging, efficient and thoughtful administrative support, including calendar, telephones, communications and budgeting
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Project management of agency and specific client initiatives, including timelines, tracking and follow-up.
- Research support for client initiatives, presentation creation and process improvements.
- Creation of organized digital project files.
- Willingness to gain deep knowledge and provide the needed support for diverse client and agency needs.
- Travel periodically required locally and international; ensure passport, driver’s license must be up to date.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Exceptional in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of PC and Apple MAC/MacBook products
- Ability to synthesize creative, technical and business information and make winning recommendations.
- Coordinating travel, meeting itinerary with team
- Demonstrated leadership skills and excellence in all form of communications.
- Understanding of a full-service and rapidly expanding advertising, brand or digital agency a plus.
- Must live in the Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge surrounding areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) year’ full-time agency or office experience.
Compensation and Benefits
Ahava Digital offers highly competitive compensation plans along with work-life harmony benefits.
If you meet the requirements of this position and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, please send your resume with compensation requirements for consideration directly to this job posting.
Job Type: Part-Time; Contract, Work-from-Home