We are an established brick and mortar company with 30 years of experience which has executed a marketing analysis on items within our industry that can be sold via digital channels. Over the course of the last year we have negotiated and purchased said items (which are in the process of being imported from overseas), assembled a web admin and a copywriter to create our webpage, leased a warehouse to store the goods, established packing guidelines for our goods as well as negotiated with freight carriers to competitively deliver our items to our clients. At this point we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer to help us in the setup, planning, and execution of our online sales efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology; be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing, and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Setup and manage all Google business tools: Adsense, Analytics, Adwords, Marketing Platform, Merchant Center, My Business, Google for Retail, Optimize, Search Console, Tag Manager
- Setup and manage all Amazon business tools
- Setup and manage all Facebook business tools
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Launch optimized online adverts to sell our product catalog online through Google, Amazon, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Collaborate with designers to improve overall user experience, and also to help update the site when content is needed to make use
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Most have an expert level especially in Adwords, Analtics, Adwords, Tag Manager, Merchant Center, NetInsight, WebTrends
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas) and Amazon Seller Central
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
- Product Feed Optimization
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
- 5 Year Minimum experience with SEO and Adwords required