Work from Home Finance Advisor
The Company: Achieve Test Prep “Less time. Less money. Same Degree”
Achieve Test Prep is growing and expanding into new markets and products.
Achieve Test Prep has been voted among the Top 100 Companies for work from home jobs by a popular US based site.
We offer flexibility, 100% work from home, with no commute. A career at Achieve Test Prep allows our employees to cultivate a work life balance. We help our students further their educational and professional dreams. If you are creative and want a fun, rewarding, and collaborative work atmosphere this is the company for you.
The Location: Work from Home (Virtual Online). Position is open to outside of the US applicants.
The Schedule: Flexible schedule with availability during our Business Hours (Mon-Sun 8 am – 9 pm EST) and availability to work non-standard hours. Part-time opening.
Employment type: Permanent job
- 100% work from home careers available
- Holidays off
- Cooperative working environment
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
We are currently seeking several Online Financial Advisors to be part of an energetic and positive team of committed professionals dedicated to assisting customers. Employees are expected to provide a high level of Customer Service in an online environment and positively represent the Achieve Test Prep brand.
- Analyze, interpret and communicate financial information
- Answer incoming questions from customers with questions about their account
- Making outbound calls to customers to deal with account issues such as past due amounts and payment arrangements
- Assist customers with their requests
- Provide timely feedback to company and customers in regards to service failures / customer concerns
- Receive and check customers complaints
- Handling sensitive customer information and updating customer accounts
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring electronica data for customers
- Additional projects or responsibilities as designated by business needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving / Analysis
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Solid time management skills
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptability to changes on a day-to-day basis
- Customer service and call center experience
- Experience with accounts, accounts payables appreciated
- Proficient computer and email skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with G-Suite is a plus
- Reliable internet connection
English – (Fluent Only) Must comprehend and communicate both written and verbally in English.
High School Diploma (Graduate).
Apply Online Click Here
Achieve Test Prep communicates frequently through email; please make sure to check your email regularly, including your Spam folder.
Achieve Test Prep is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You can learn more by visiting our website: www.achievetestprep.com