Work from Home Finance Advisor / Enrollment Coordinator
The Company: Achieve Test Prep “Less time. Less money. Same Degree”
Achieve Test Prep is growing and expanding into new markets and products.
Achieve Test Prep has been voted among the Top 100 Companies for work from home jobs by a popular US based site.
We offer flexibility, 100% work from home, with no commute. A career at Achieve Test Prep allows our employees to cultivate a work life balance. We help our students further their educational and professional dreams. If you are creative and want a fun, rewarding, and collaborative work atmosphere this is the company for you.
The Location: Work from Home (Virtual Online). Position is open to US applicants.
The Schedule: Part-time position (up to 25 hours per week). Schedule will vary based on our needs, but will be within the hours of : 9 am – midnight Eastern Time Monday through Friday and 10 am – 5 pm Eastern Time on Saturdays
Employment type: Permanent job
- 100% work from home careers available
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- Holidays off
- Access to health benefits
- Cooperative working environment
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
Achieve Test Prep is currently seeking several part-time multitasking collaborators to be part of an energetic and positive team of committed professionals dedicated to assisting customers. Employees will handle different tasks based on their skills / experience, as well as business needs.
- Taking inbound calls from our Director of Admissions
- Transferring prospects who are ready to enroll into our program
- Assisting customers in regards with information requests related to educational product / degree
- Helping customers gaining access to information / resources needed to complete enrollment
- Walking prospects through the application process via Docusign (electronic document)
- Securing a complete signed enrollment agreement and payment information
- Analyze, interpret and communicate financial information
- Answer incoming questions from customers with questions about their account
- Making outbound calls to customers to deal with account issues such as past due amounts and payment arrangements
- Assist customers with their requests
- Provide timely feedback to company and customers in regards to service failures / customer concerns
- Receive and check customers complaints
- Handling sensitive customer information and updating customer accounts
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring electronica data for customers
- Additional projects or responsibilities as designated by business needs
- Proficient computer and email skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with G-Suite is a plus
- Solid time management skills
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptability to changes on a day-to-day basis
- Reliable internet connection
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving / Analysis
- Customer service / call center experience
- Experience scheduling appointments and/or with registration processes appreciated
- Experience with accounts, accounts payables appreciated
Englsihj – (Fluent Only) Must comprehend and communicate both written and verbally in English.
High School Diploma (Graduate).
Apply Online Click Here
Achieve Test Prep communicates frequently through email; please make sure to check your email regularly, including your Spam folder.
Achieve Test Prep is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You can learn more by visiting our website: www.achievetestprep.com