- You help planning and implementing the migration to React.
- You experiment with new frameworks and technologies and plan the strategic future of our frontend tech stack.
- You plan and implement new features in close cooperation with our development and design team.
- You contribute in maintaining robust processes for testing and continuous delivery.
- You review the performance of the frontend application and take measures to speed it up.
- Our tech stack: Backbone.js - Marionette - CoffeeScript - Scss - Skim-templating - Github - Docker
- You are confident using HTML and CSS preprocessors and building fast web-based interfaces.
- Profound knowledge about REST and API-design is a plus.
- You are a critical and strategic thinker who likes to challenge.
Benefits & Perks
- Optional home office and 10 weeks/year of remote work
- A variety of projects in a fast-growing and meaningful business
- 5 educational leave days (on top) and an education budget
- Flat hierarchies, transparency and flexibility are our working standards
- Being creative and challenging the status quo is requested
- An energetic team achieving great things with many laughters along the way
- Benefits such as bonus payment, ESOP, subsidized public transport ticket, free parking, a big terrace with a bbq, free team lunches, legendary team events and many more
How you can benefit from living in Austria
- Covered social security (full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance)
- 25 paid vacation days, parental leave up to 3 years (1 year paid), unlimited sick leave, financial support for families and more.
- The luxury of being surrounded by nature and having everything in walking distance
- Germany, Italy and Switzerland are just around the corner.