We’re a rapidly growing startup with an excellent SaaS product used by top brands globally. And we are on a mission to change the way organizations innovate: for better and for good. Want to join us?
InnovationCast is the collaborative innovation management software (SaaS) that helps organizations discover, incubate, and accelerate ideas. In short, we connect people and ideas and enable them to bring the best ideas to life and make a difference.
We have fantastic customers like DHL, Mayo Clinic, or Delta. We’re backed by Indico Capital, Shilling Capital and accelerated by Google for Startups.
We make innovation simpler, faster, more productive, and even fun. We believe that innovation and entrepreneurship mindsets and practices will become part of how people work daily. And we are set to make it possible and accessible for companies of all shapes and sizes.
Would you like to join a growing team and have an impact on the development of a world-class product? Do you want to work on a product used by thousands of people from top brands worldwide, which is used to innovate on new products, business models, and even social challenges? Then this job may be for you!
What is it like to be a software developer at InnovationCast?
We are looking for software developers based in Portugal, interested in growing with our company, willing to learn and expand their knowledge and make a dent in the universe.
As a software developer you will:
- Write pragmatic, performant, and testable code
- See the code you develop and maintain help companies innovate using an ever-evolving product
- Work with the product owner to elicit requirements
- Develop and maintain code, field second level support for customers, diagnose bugs or issues
- Step up to resolve issues, large and small
- Collaborate with colleagues during product brainstorms, technical design discussions, and code reviews
- Propose and implement solutions for customer requests and issues
You will contribute to the architecture of the product, participating in feature and implementation discussions. You will not be just another cog in the machine, but rather a crucial part of a company where its software product is key and valued by leading customer brands (don’t take it from us, read the testimonials on our homepage!).
We do code reviews to help build both the software and the team. Automated tests help in defining behaviors and fixing bugs, and getting the bugs to stay fixed.
- Learning mindset and motivation to further develop your skills
- Love to ship features that make a difference. We move fast!
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience collaborating with product/design to build polished user-facing products
- Communicate clearly in written English
- Experience developing web applications (preferably >2 years, but competency is what we are looking for)
- Experience developing a SaaS Product is a plus
Front-end developer qualifications
Front-end developers implement InnovationCast's responsive UI. You will mainly be using modern frameworks to build the UI, implementing the use cases defined by the team and product owner, creating components to be reused, and going over the user experience in desktop and mobile browsers. Norman Nielsen Group has awarded us for our product usability. Our UI is what our users see, so not surprisingly, User Experience is a crucial concern.
- Styling while using modern approaches
- HTML/CSS/Less or Sass
- Bootstrap, Material or Tailwind CSS
- Experience with source control
Nice to have
We also use these tools to build InnovationCast, so direct experience with these is valuable
Benefits & Perks
Opportunity to work in a fast-growing, VC-backed, award-winning, and ambitious startup
Work on an innovative product used by leading companies all over the world to create innovations that can have a positive impact valued and cared for in a people-first company where you will have the recognition you deserve and can be at your best
We still like to meet and work in person, but we are a remote-first team
Be in an environment where you have a voice and can make a difference
Work on innovation management will help you learn what it takes to become an Entrepreneur
Regular two-way feedback to accelerate your career growth and help us to improve
Potential Stock Options in a healthy, growing, and promising SaaS business
No micro-management, you will have great amounts of autonomy
Competitive remuneration package