LattePress is currently looking to hire a front-end developer who specializes in WordPress. Applicants should be expert level in HTML/CSS/JS and related frameworks as well as specifically expert in WordPress both from a front-end development standpoint and general use and knowledge.
Applicant should be extremely proficient in:
- Developing for WordPress and best practices.
- Developing custom WordPress themes.
- Hooking into plugins related to front-end for theme creation (ACF Pro, etc)
- Developing front-ends outside of WordPress (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Communicate in English (Written) on an expert level.
- Communicate in English (Spoken) on an intermediate level.
In addition to development skills, we are looking for a developer who can:
- Show initiative in projects - meaning if you are given a description and write-up of a project you can put together a plan of action, recommend strategies, provide options, etc.
- Work well within a team - you will work on projects as a sole developer as well as on larger projects as part of a team.
- Self-Review - We are looking for a developer who takes responsibility for their work, and tests work fully before submitting work for review and approval.
- Can take a leadership role when/if required - developers who have proven skill and expertise will sometimes be asked to take the lead on a project and should be able to delegate tasks and review work provided by junior developers.
- Can take suggestions and critique - Part of our process is having developers review eachothers code on projects. This is both to catch mistakes but also to suggest alternative options for the best quality project, so the developer should be open to suggestion.
- Can dedicate full time hours (30 hours per week, six hours per day)
- If you have submitted themes to the WordPress repository.
- Additional development languages (VueJS, etc)
- The position will start off with small tasks. If it's a good fit we can guarantee 30 hours per week. Our full time schedule is Mon - Fri, 6 hours per day. No specific time zone, you can work the hours you choose as long as it fits the requirements.
- We offer competitive pay with reviews every 6 months.
We are a small but dedicate team of developers with an excellent reputation looking to add some additional developers to our full time squad. We are passionate about our clients and the quality of our work which takes priority over everything else.
- A little information about yourself.
- Your Resume and Background / work history.
- Any relevant experience in the fields mentioned above.
- Your Github or similar profile for code review.
- Any projects you are especially proud of.
- Let us know how much you are looking to make per hour now, and your hourly goal for the future.
Looking forward to hearing from you.