Fantastic opportunity for an experienced, mid-level, front-end programmer. Our stack: React, Python/Django, Postgres on AWS. We are looking for very strong front-end React.js skills. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows.
Implement existing online application module for health insurances as React application. Complex react application.
Start date : ASAP
End date : 10/11/19
Location : remote is fine (Germany) but mainly Cologne or Hamburg.
Allocation : fulltime between 6-8 weeks and then 50%
Tasks : Implement existing online application module for health insurances as React application. Complex react application.
Who You Are:
- If you are somebody who identifies with these attributes, abilities, and experiences, you're likely a great fit:
- Shared vision - you are inspired by our team charter and envision an opportunity to contribute to it
- Experienced - have 5+ recent years of frontend development work and a great portfolio
- Frontend focus - identify as a frontend dev who also has some backend skills
- Independent - find high-value things to do and do them; are not paralyzed without guidance; can work without a project manager
- Collaborative - give and take criticism and praise well, work with your team as a whole
- Systems thinker - consider broad architectural implications in solutions
- Distributed - comfortable building long-distance relationships with distributed team members; are a proactive collaborator
- Communicator - are articulate; ok with meetings; write docs; have the heart of a teacher
- Explorative - try new things; track the state of the art; are self-motivated to try new experiments
Experience you'll need
- At least 3 years of commercial (read: daily, hands-in-the-code on platforms with thousands of users) experience developing in React.js.
- A strong understanding of user research and human-centered design
- An analytical approach to testing new features
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated ability to speak on a technical level and communicate clearly with team members
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary