Breakthrough Design Group is looking for a Front-End Web Developer on a contract or part-time basis with potential for full-time hire.
Candidate must dream bigger than we do (and we dream big), and must live his/her life for love, character, and truth. Candidate must love people, see the value of a problem, and must have a desire to make something bigger, better out of their short time on this earth.
- Love for responsive, minimalist HTML5, CSS3, JS code
- **WordPress theme dev **– Some familiarity, expert level not required
- Currently live, demonstrable sites
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility in IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Including Tablets, Phones, etc.
- Design experience (not required, but welcomed)
- Focus in page load speed
- Experience w/ PHP
- Anywhere in the US, preferably near the East Coast.
- Flexible Family-First Scheduling - BDG exists to ensure the enduring health and happiness of our people, and their families. Each team member creates their own schedule, that may evolve and adjust as life demands.
- Work can be done remotely
- Vacation, Sick & Holidays Included – After 6 months
- Learning & Advancement Included – An ongoing budget, and a portion of every team member’s time may be devoted to their own desired learning project.
- Technology, Food, and Productivity Benefits – Provided as team member excels
- Partnership / Commission / Bonus Pay – May be provided if person becomes a key team member.
- Community Involvement – If desired, team member may participate in programs at BDG designed to help those in our community that need it.
Job Perks: - Flexible Family-First Scheduling - Work can be done remotely - Vacation, Sick & Holidays Included - Learning & Advancement Included. - Technology, Food, and Productivity Benefits - Partnership / Commission / Bonus Pay - Community Involvement