We’re looking for a FT Google Adwords, SEO, and Facebook Marketing Specialist to help manage our client’s accounts and our in-house team.
You must have the following skills and experience to qualify:
-High level communication ability in English
-Experience working as a marketing manager at a marketing agency
-Be able to prove your experience with data and results to back it up
-SEO onsite and offsite optimization skills (3 years minimum in experience)
-Must show ability to increase local SEO performance
-PPC / Google Adwords campaign setup and management experience (3 years minimum in experience with a minimum management experience of 8 different accounts)
-How to set up Google Analytics for all various marketing channels ie social media and how to conduct A/B testing.
- Facebook marketing management and understand how to create a successful funnel (3 years minimum in experience)
- You must understand how to use Wordpress and code for basic HTML and CSS
The following is a Plus:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing and Automation
- Other coding language skills
Your responsibilities are:
- Managing SEO, PPC, and Digital Marketing for current clients with the help of our support staff
- Communicating with clients by email
- Creating monthly reports
- Daily meetings to give updates on progress of pending tasks
- Creating internal marketing strategies
We are located in Los Angeles. Therefore the working hours will be from Tuesday - Saturday 2am to 11am Philippine Time with an hours break.
Payment will depend on experience. $700-$1000USD/Month
In order to be approved for an interview, we will need you to provide us the following:
Do you already have another job? If so, when are you able to start.
What's your expected salary?
How long have you been doing digital marketing work?
Do you have your own computer and Internet access? If you have access, how fast is your
connection? Please send your speed test result.
Will you work from home or from an Internet café?
Are you willing to work from Monday - Friday starting at 11am Los Angeles Time?
Please contact me with all of the above, with details of your experience of why you’d make the best candidate for this position, along with your resume. Title the email to us as “I’m a detail-oriented Digital Marketing Manager”.