Turing.com is looking for a Full Stack Backend-heavy Engineer on behalf of a fast-growing software engineering company building products and platforms for small businesses. The company designs, maintains, and operates software platforms for niche businesses and entrepreneurs. The selected candidate will be responsible for architecting and developing a hiring management platform and work across the full stack using a range of technologies including the Node.js ecosystem, Typescript, Firebase, and JS package development. This is a full-time engagement that requires at least 4-hours of time overlap with CST.
Here’s everything you need to know to become a Remote Full Stack Backend-heavy Engineer at Turing: https://turing.com/Y7052V
All geared up to become a Turing remote developer? Take our exciting coding challenge: https://turing.com/8rjL9V
- Create and develop features by testing and development to support system application
- Improve the configuration pipeline
- Design & maintain the highest quality codebase powering it with generalized and reusable packages.
- Automate simple development tasks and provide swift solutions for them
- Build scalable and responsive stacks
- Write clean and readable codes
- Collaborate with team members and management to deliver high-quality products
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with Node.js ecosystem and Typescript
- Working knowledge of Firebase and GCP experience
- Good understanding of JS package development
- Prior experience in Monorepo, Nest.js and Flutter development
This job will be open for applications until 02-05-21. Looking for more exciting Turing job opportunities? Find more Turing software jobs now: https://turing.com/MVWl3E