Take Over is looking for a Full Stack (React, Python, PostgreSQL) developer on behalf of a rapidly-growing IT & Services startup that deals in electric transportation. The developer will be responsible for building the core product of the company. The selected candidate will get the opportunity to work with a team of highly experienced professionals. Knowledge of the front-end and the back-end is necessary for this job. The candidate should be able to design compelling user interactions, build and deploy comprehensive databases, and ensure the responsiveness and scalability of applications. This will be a great chance for developers to work with a highly talented team to engineer innovative experiences.
- Build the core product of the company.
- Plan, design, and execute end-to-end web architecture
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality products
- Build scalable, responsive, and well-documented stacks
- Use a holistic, test-oriented approach to troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Fluency in technologies like React, Node.js, NPM, Express, HTML5/CSS3, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of web-based data visualization frameworks like D3.js, Highcharts.js, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of Python and modern web frameworks like Flask/Django/Pyramid/Pylons, etc.
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Basic familiarity with technologies like RESTful API design, Docker, Oauth2
- Knowledge of AWS-SDK, Express, Mocha, Sequelize, PM2, bcryptjs, msgpack5, JSON Web Token would be a plus
- Basic understanding of Chai, Moment, Underscore, zlib is nice to have