We are currently looking for a Full Stack Engineer / Developer with Ruby on Rails and React.js experience and a passion for web apps with beautifully written code. You will join a great group of people working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
How you will work ...
As a Full Stack Engineer / Developer, you will be joining our customer service team and client requests, code/implement new features, and maintain the pipeline by prioritizing requests, bugs, enhancements. You will also be asked to participate in internalÃÂ projects from time to time.
Who You Are...
Great engineer about to join a stellar team that's looking to deliver amazing apps and changes the lives of many entrepreneurs.
You are a great communicator, kind, patient and understanding
You build apps by writing clean, understandable, and efficient code while keeping all design aspects in mind to create robust, scalable, and secure features.
You are aware of and follow best practices (such as test-driven development, refactoring, and code standards), but also love working in a start-up environment with open source tools and a very transparent team.
You can work on multiple apps and projects at the same time and can adapt to a very fast paced workflow on a daily basis.
You thrive to challenge the status quo and always look to drive the adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design.
You believe that mistakes and failures are the biggest catalysts of continuous improvement, and you identify lessons learned, and quickly recover from these failures.
You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject. Candidates who doÃÂ not have a degree in these fields will be automatically eliminated. (No developer certificates accepted)
You're Great At...
- Software development, and developing highly interactive applications with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with React.js Library
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Relational and NoSQL databases
- Maintaining your code to be simple, clean, and efficient
- Version control systems such as Git
- Communicating with remote teams effectively
Get Our Attention with...
- Beautifully structured code samples
- Experience with Shopify API and React.js
- Experience with Heroku and AWS
- E-commerce experience or knowledge of e-commerce systems
- Experience with a remote working model, or freelancing
- Can drink a cup of coffee on a daily basis! Tea is also acceptable...
Do Not Apply if you ...
- do not have computer science or engineering degree.
- are not experienced person working in remote teams
- are not an active person on social media
- are not open to travel and work in random hours and places
- are not accessible at all times