Day Translations Inc. is a professional interpreting and translation company based in the USA and with a global team. Our software team develops a suite of software applications which support our language services activities. We’re looking for a full-time PHP Web Developer to work on our software projects in a long-term freelance position.
If you’re an educated, hard-working and professional developer with leadership skills and excellent communication skills in English, please read our requirements carefully and apply for this exciting position.
PHP Developer with experience in CodeIgniter and demonstrated expertise in integrating applications using SuiteCRM/Sugar CRM REST API.
Your primary focus will be on developing all backend logic and definition, maintaining the central database and ensuring high-performance code. You’ll be responsible for integrating all front-end elements (built by your team members) into the application. Therefore, you should possess basic knowledge of front-end technologies also, to enable integration.
- Two-way Integration of Application and CRM (SuiteCRM/ SugarCRM) using API
- Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Ensure that you perform unit testing on all your deliverables
- Communicate well in English and express your ideas clearly
- Innovate and evolve continuously
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as CodeIgniter and Laravel.
- Able to integrate with CRM API and synchronizing
- Good understanding of CRM concepts
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication/authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Familiarity with SQL and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of version control systems such as Git
To apply for this position, please send your Resume, Cover Letter (describing your interest, skills & suitability) and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to apply.
Please visit https://www.daytranslations.com/ for further details about our company.