A reliable General Virtual Assistant carries out administrative tasks, which involves a great deal of multitasking. We are looking for passionate people with strong English speaking and writing skills. There will be emphasis on customer support, admin or marketing related tasks depending on your strongest skill set, experience and background.
Possible Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Email Management
- Creating Process Documentation
- Social Media Management
- Content Research
- Responding to Customer Support emails
- Lead Generation
- General Research
- Minor Bookkeeping Tasks
Other Possible Duties and Responsibilities:
- Any other client-specific tasks
- Experience in customer support
- Experience in virtual administrative duties
- Experience in online marketing and sales
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficient in G Suite - Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Sites
- Email etiquette and management skills in Gmail.
- Scheduling and managing appointments in Google Calendar.
- Excellent time management skills
- Exhibits a high level understanding of personal accountability.
- High level organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Resourceful, a problem solver. Quick to think on their feet.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn with little supervision.
- A team player.
- Willing to show initiative.
- Works very well under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
EST or PST timezone (Night shift for PH time)
While this role is not specifically voice work, If you do not have excellent written and spoken English, and are not comfortable making phone calls then you should not apply for this position.