This is currently a partial remote! Candidates with previous Government (DoD) experience a plus! Shipley Process experience highly desired.
Scientific / Technical Writer will support and collaborate closely with Business Area staff, Subject Matter Experts, Team Members and Corporate Leadership to develop and write compelling technical proposal responses for government and commercial contracting opportunities. Additionally, create content to support other internal business units as required.
- Research and write original proposal content in response to various US government contract opportunities including RFP/RFI/Sources Sought and White Papers
- Participate in proposal development color teams and daily stand-up meetings during proposal development
Desired Skills and Experience:
2 or more years of direct, relevant experience drafting technical material for US federal government contract opportunities
- Familiar with scientific, technical or business writing formats including Shipley
- Proficient reviewing and analyzing solicitations and related documents
- Expert level MS Office products, primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of or experience with Quality Management Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree